I’ve only been blogging for about two weeks now but I am really enjoying writing as an outlet for creativity! It makes me feel like I’m doing something for myself and encourages and supplements my art. I love having a place where I can talk about anything and provide useful information for people 🙂
So I thought I would set myself a few goals for April to keep me motivated and producing content and growing my blog!
APRIL 2017 GOALS:
1. Keep posting 2-3 times weekly. I feel like this is an achievable goal, I don’t want to frazzle myself trying to write blog posts, work full time, study, and produce art on a regular basis! And then I also don’t want to post too little as my blog is only tiny right now – I want to create some quality content for you guys to read!
2. Use my new canon camera to take some bangin photos for the blog. Ok technically it’s my mum’s camera which I’m borrowing 🤔 but I’ve commandeered it and I need to figure out how to use it and produce some good-looking photos!
3. Start a YouTube channel for timelapse drawings. I subscribe to so many talented artists on YouTube that do these so well and I really want to start doing them because they look effortless and great!
4. Buy a bigger vivarium for our corn snake Keith. Yes his name is Keith and he is getting too big for his tank! We’ve had him almost a year now and he needs more room so got to make a trip to pets at home and buy him a new home!
5. Increase my social media following. This includes instagram, twitter, Pinterest and bloglovin. I’m finding it pretty hard at the moment, I’ve had an instagram for my art for a few years and I’ve not been able to cultivate much of a following yet and then starting a blog and a new twitter etc from scratch… it’s quite daunting when you look at other people around you! But I’ve got to concentrate on doing my own thing and keep putting up quality content and hopefully it will grow! If you want to support my art I’m on instagram as @mcadeart ❤️
Hopefully I’ll be able to achieve some of these by the end of April! What are your goals for this month? Do you have any tips for increasing social media presence? Let me know in the comments below ☺️